Business Continuity and Disaster RecoveryIT systems fail, computers get infected with viruses, servers crash, buildings burn or flood, and natural disasters strike. What happens to your business when disaster occurs? How will your company continue operations? Will employees be able to do their jobs? Will customer calls, emails, and web inquiries go unanswered? Without continuity of your company’s IT systems, can your business survive?
Business continuity planning for your IT network is vital to ensure your IT services remain operational and your employees productive even if a larger disruption in service occurs.
PERFEXION works with you in advance to prepare for such disasters by developing a customized business continuity and disaster recovery plan. We develop an action plan to assure that your company is back in business as soon as possible, so when disaster strikes, the impact on your business is properly managed and mitigated.
Our business continuity and disaster recovery plan may consider:
• Temporarily moving critical IT assets to a new location (co-location)
• Virtualizing your servers in the cloud
• Restoring your applications and data
• Enabling employees to work from home or from an alternate work location
• Assigning responsibilities and plans of action so you know in advance exactly what needs to happen and who is responsible