BloggingBlogging should be another tool in the internet marketing and branding arsenal of every business. It’s an easy way to reach a target audience, increase customer engagement, and drive traffic to your website. The list of the benefits of blogging goes on, but these three should be enough to convince any business owner of the need to blog.
But, most business owners have neither the time nor the resources to write and post blogs on a regular basis. PERFEXION understands the ins and outs of blogging and offers professional blog writing services - all to ensure your company’s web presence and relevance are kept going at all times.
PERFEXION’s blog writing services:• Relate your content in a positive light so as to draw in readers
• Align with your larger brand and internet marketing messages
• Inform readers with useful content that gives you an authoritative edge
• Include images and/or video for added interest
• Incorporate links to other information on your website or other sites containing valuable information
• Research keywords and phrases people use most when searching for the type of information you’re providing
• Post across social media and elsewhere for maximum exposure and so your target audience can find you
• Ensure ease of readability and proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation for error-free writing
Regular blogging on your website keeps it active, and provides an opportunity for your business to appear on search engine results pages in an organic search, and ultimately drive more traffic to your website. Readers of your blog post are also inclined to share it with friends and connections on their social media apps – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest – which exposes your company to new audiences who might also be interested in your offerings.
There is, however, a right way to blog and a wrong way to blog. PERFEXION does it right. We take the message you want to convey and craft your blog strategically in terms of length, search engine optimization/SEO, keywords and descriptions used, quality and relevance of content, call to action, and more. Our objective is to make you the authority on your product or service, so that readers will trust you and want to contact you when they have a question or need for what you sell.
Blogs, of course, serve a purpose of providing information and establishing you as an authority. As such they also provide useful opportunities for you to communicate PR information such as the release of the new product.
Regular blogging keeps you front and center with your target audience. Over time, you will likely find that the reach and impact of your blogs have extended beyond what you initially envisioned. That’s a good thing, because that means your blog is still on the internet and still being seen and relevant.